Tuesday, October 16, 2007

No longterm effects ?

I am quite relieved as the extended power outages of the past week has not seemed to have had any longterm effects on either of the two tanks. I plan on doing a bit of maintenance tonight as we will be away for a week or so and my parents will be left to take care of feeding the tank etc...

I found it quite laughable when I started explaining everything that required doing on the tanks. Made me realize just how involved it can get at times. I will be leaving the food in little bite sized bits to ensure that the tank is not overfed in any way with clear instructions as to what goes where. I am confident that the systems will run on their own without major intervention for the 5 days that we will be away.

Be talking again when I am back .

Happy reefing.

No comments:

Post a Comment