Monday, September 6, 2010

THE MOVE IS ON !

Funny in a way I guess ;-)

But as I eventually get the picture up - I also need to say that the house has been sold.

This means that within the next month or so - thoughts of re-locating the tank will start filling my mind.

I do not look forward to it - is always a lot of hard back breaking work.

And there is always the risk that something might go wrong.

Also the tank is so damn heavy and a bugger to move due to it's shape . It must be turned on it side to go through any doors.

Wet hands and a slippery glass wheel is essentially what we are dealing with.

I have done this a few times now - so will add some of my tips and experiences here.

Hope somebody can find some use from it.

Happy reefing until next we meet.

Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment