Friday, June 20, 2008

STANDPIPE FITTED

I added the standpipe yesterday evening - bit of a rush and have not had the oportunity to fine-tune it yet.It has made a huge difference though. The tank is a LOT quieter , with some patience and dilligence I could probably get it close to silent.It does not bother me to much as it is now though so it is not a priority.

I have however discovered that my the 1x 14k halide (150w) was not working anymore . I ended up taking it all appart and discovered that some fusing had taken place on the ends of the bulb itself. I am not entirely sure why this had happened.A connector had burnt through and I ended up replacing these connections too. I re-assembled everything and it seems to be good to go ;-)

I will spend some time on both tanks this weekend , moving things over,aquascaping etc....

I will update with photo's and more next week.

Happy reefing.

No comments:

Post a Comment